[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapo-rwm to change userPassword attribute into a string
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: slapo-rwm to change userPassword attribute into a string
- From: Lucio Capuani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:49:56 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Vg3wPE9VknvzfMvFekcD7YxsUtgGTgrv7itCtJOpPOw=; b=FXUYXhVHCvpXWrOXmPS7ZvyNd8U53NTne3VDFclm2xx+yKq3AKet8P45XZXgkkanOP u+8UOr0QEx4kkCub6hFWpPiN4eK+QKw8B/FJ0NBWmVG3FBbGNIE3y61oE82eCQLTmgef ZkH+yIDJ+PW7CmeAYLgDBFtS3GtNgd5qtNNZ4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=cBD5f0OZ8oEGjUNShjV2wTiPBZtW7d6xXeCSWMxsMk73IMZt/7WHV8Q+CyX6I+uPjQ S7q8P/hsh9yEabJBB3hbr+9JjZw7Tnu1g0d5YlJlH91Iab0yXJrzAOtyVGqdmP4hoy2c ZQRxoyHp7+dsKgOHKyAOicY2bazezlpueX5XM=
That is, in OpenLDAP the userPassword attribute is binary, even when its content is cleartext.
I would need to have an extra attribute of "String" type, containing that very password. Is it possible to achieve this by using slapo-rmw (or maybe translucent?), by creating a view that "offers" that "fake" string attribute, rather than being forced to duplicate the real source attribute into a second one, only differently encoded?
Thank you so much,