[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLdap Proxy for testing network behaviour
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: OpenLdap Proxy for testing network behaviour
- From: Echedey Lorenzo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:37:05 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=o5zBbnsfuuAsCUVaR+8LpGBbORzxAnS6t9iQbXXyauA=; b=FoHXNioOEhDnupJ1L0QaC64zM1Xv9cbYM6RMxSmIA9neDCGVtWPGl2P32KpO1zctU1 MDojg3qSyWQeWxcy88aWD36yLE9d8YpQ+3Jc7wTwMH4PhLaSaGi7ycXS93UpXNBFZcQQ NioAqx59wBziPQDiBPSpYLY5hh+UL74P926Xc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=r5vs1irlcE93GDzFg04/FfyIHaYLZzav1bc9TRCjP01ebS1gbRmC92R3ri6fguv9b6 YKudQZPthcLiHLq8iR4pYb24K6W8njcoEpeF//M/Kokku19JAtQPbgg9pfRcnf8tZib7 L+DvAtjQ3rUCpM1MRuXHDvJ0zg9enGrZnuq30=
I need to simulate 3 OpenLdaps instances. I was thinking about using a proxy that could listen to 3 different ports and route all the packets to the the standard 389 in which OpenLdap is listening. The proxy should be capable of open/close these ports dinamically and also throw custom error codes.
I would like someone to point me in the right direction to start working.
Thanks a lot