Re: Red Hat Enterprise 6 client issues

On 05/02/2011 08:08 AM, Sotomayor, Vicente (ITD) wrote:
Hello,

I'm testing RH 6 Openldap clients and I getting a lot of errors and poor performance while trying to login and also takes serveral minutes for a su - command to work. We are using SSL.
I'm seeing plenty of "errors ldap_result() timed out" in the messages file and it also states that it can not contact either ldap server. I enabled root to temporarily ssh and that even takes up 2 minutes. Our RH 5 clients are having no issues. Does anyone know the fix?
what version of openldap?  rpm -qi openldap
Thanks

pam_ldap.conf :

base dc=x,dc=x,dc=x,dc=x
uri ldaps://x ldaps://x
tls_cacertdir /etc/openldap/cacerts
pam_password md5
sudoers_base ou=SUDOers,dc=x,dc=x,dc=x,dc=x

nslcd.conf:
uid nslcd
gid ldap
uri ldaps://x ldaps://x