Re: Deleted DNs, and the great quest.

--On Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:59 AM +0900 Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net> wrote:

Are the slapd.conf lines I pasted for delta-syncrepl correct? If it is
just a matter of adding those lines, and creating the directory, I can do
that and see if it improves.

I would suggest reading the documentation on configuring delta-syncrepl as well as looking at the configurations the test suite creates. There is configuration that is necessary on both the replica and provider that has some differences to regular syncrepl.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.