Re: Installation openLDAP in Debian

Hi!

it no longer uses slapd.conf by default, it uses cn=config .  It is on
/etc/ldap/slapd.d/

Debian will leave you with a working directory (even thought not
optimal, but you will be able to use it).

If you can be more specific on what you want to do, just let us know!
If you are used to configure with slapd.conf, you can actually use
that configuration too, or you can convert your slapd.conf
configuration into cn=config with slaptest (check the docs!).

Ildefonso Camargo