Re: fedora and openldap

On 4/12/11 9:33 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:14 PM +0200 Judith Flo Gaya<jflo@imppc.org>
wrote:
ldap_pvt_connect: fd: 3 tm: -1 async: 0
TLS: could not initialize moznss using security dir /etc/openldap/cacerts
It sounds to me like you linked it against MozNSS instead of OpenSSL.  I
would suggest you rebuild it with --with-tls=openssl
That is how I build the server,  (from the installation config.log)
$ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/openldap-2.4.25 --enable-slapd --enable-bdb --with-tls=openssl

I'm using the default version of openldap for the clients :
openldap-2.4.22-7.fc14.x86_64
openldap-devel-2.4.22-7.fc14.x86_64
openldap-clients-2.4.22-7.fc14.x86_64

I don't exactly know how to check the way they are compiled..

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.