Re: clarifications on cachesize, preferred db, et. al. from admin guide

In regard to: Re: clarifications on cachesize, preferred db, et. al. from...:

Check against OpenLDAP 2.4.25.  I believe nearly all backends and overlays
support slapd-config now.

I'm using 2.4.25, but short of trying every one of the official and
contrib overlays one by one, I don't know of any way to find out which
ones don't support slapd-config.  That's why I was asking: I was hoping
someone knew what the holdouts were, or knew where it was documented.

I think that here you can find your answer:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/201102/msg00012.html

Thank you Marco!  That's exactly the information I needed, I should
be able to contribute a doc patch for the admin guide now.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                             Tim.Mooney@ndsu.edu