Re: slapo-accesslog

Tim Gustafson wrote:
> I was wondering if there was an overlay that worked somewhat like the
> slapo-accesslog overlay, but instead of logging the information to another
> OpenLDAP database, I'd like the data to be written to a CSV file or
> something similar.  Does such a beast exist?

slapo-auditlog writes to a LDIF file. But deploying the overlay today is not
recommended. Don't remember the details though.

I'd either write a syncrepl consumer or a connector accesing slapo-accesslog's
database.

But writing to a CSV file seems odd anyway. What exactly do you want to do? If
you want to synchronize data you should not do that via CSV files.

Ciao, Michael.