[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: search ldap
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: search ldap
- From: Emmanuel Lecharny <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 17:13:24 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent :mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=x3hSpCryM2AiPcwRQ3LUZdg6jirEkP21KTnQsUkJ2pQ=; b=pkPw+qzLGH7ahptCNla9pPmSrT070Y6PHflfaL/HO0IG/WjNJQaZCpA463E3w1AXLo KZq5o7uhW5XlCFjNQqAwUp05yl/2hft23/ztbWSBZ2d5yda6nKd1zaPEsxYUJb8d8PTi KBxB0gDvVcO8bFC/nmwHlnSHF2h6BtNrgns4E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=YXqvy/4cBgDf3GGz0CHlnZvSj/cI/mCwenGBXMwcQXZL7p699fgKJKJaA6f+NtTRLc QViKxK99JPOceYsj7lvEFwM82r3iZ7tiwYRcmcxxBATXkT5J9MIuASDpG5su83tYQDQh YHrC/BZ3t1S8AnChRiDwt8RRARcWZWpGFQkNA=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110303 Thunderbird/3.1.9
On 4/8/11 4:16 PM, Noel Akins wrote:
I have a dumb question. I've been struggling with LDAP for a couple of weeks
now, working on it at home at night. I seem to have something working here
given the ldapsearch i tried doing below. I had started with a base.ldif and
added a user via a add_user.ldif. I assume the numEntries: 1 is the user that I
entered. But for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how to view that
entry. What do I need to do actually see the entry?
But you *did* get your entry :
This is why you had a 1 as the number of returned entry.
Now, you are very likely having some issue with the base.ldif or
add_user.ldif file, when injecting them, if this is not the entry you
are expecting to get, but there is no way we can help if you don't
provide those files...