[Date Prev][Date Next]
acls for a user to join/leave a group.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: acls for a user to join/leave a group.
- From: George Mamalakis <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 15:34:31 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; FreeBSD amd64; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110109 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.7
Is there a way to achieve what the subject says? For example, we can
imagine users like:
And the group that I wish the users should be able to join using
What I wish to achieve is to let a user write in this dn, only the
memberOf attribute, by containing only their specific dn. Moreover, the
user will have to be able to remove this entry from this group if they
wish, using ldapmodify again.
Thank you very much for your help in advance,
Electrical and Computer Engineer (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),
MSc (Imperial College of London)
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
phone number : +30 (2310) 994379