Re: pcache crashes after 2.4.25 upgrade; complains of unclean shutdowns and missing DB_CONFIGs after every restart

--On April 5, 2011 5:01:50 PM -0400 Tyler Gates <tgates81@gmail.com> wrote:

After upgrading from 2.4.24 to 2.4.25 my pcache overlay using hdb
backend first failed to start with messages complaining about a
missing suffix. Now that I've added one I'm getting the following
message:

Nothing should ever crash openldap. Make sure you built with debugging symbols (-g to gcc), no optimization (-O0), get a backtrace of a crash via gdb, and file an ITS for it.

Thanks!

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc