Re: openLDAP 2.4.25 make fails with TLS errors

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

--On April 4, 2011 12:02:00 PM -0700 sim123 <Sim3159@gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to compile openLDAP 2.4.25 with TLS and cyrusSASL and
following these two links

http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS.html

If you want tls, why do you do --with-tls=no?

Are you trying to link against the mozilla NSS SSL implementation?

Also, I think the ksoper bit is years out of date, last I heard.

Finally, ever bit of information on the FAQ you referred to is out of date that I saw.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc
Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration

Thanks for your reply, I don't need to use mozilla NSS however when I compile --with-tls flag I get error saying - NSS library is not found, please include NSS and NSPR in CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS. So I followed FAQ and included NSS libs. And FAQ suggested to set --with-tls=no so that NSS implementation can be used.
Could you please guide me on setting this up. Thanks.