[Date Prev][Date Next]
Regexp in rootdn and set-resolving of monitor attr
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Regexp in rootdn and set-resolving of monitor attr
- From: Kilian Röhner <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 03:51:11 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110307 Lightning/1.0b3pre Thunderbird/3.1.9
i have two questions:
1. Is it possible to specify a regexp as rootdn?
2. In an access-rule, i have a set like:
by set="(user + ([cn=Current,cn=Time,cn=Monitor]/monitorTimestamp)) &
(this/modifiersName + this/createTimestamp)" write
But it seems, that the Monitor-Part isn't resolved correctly (returns
empty and thus empty for the whole set).
What am i doing wrong here?