Re: slapd segfaults in one node of master-master

--On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:41 AM -0400 Dave Smith <dave.smith.to@gmail.com> wrote:

We run version 2.4.16 on two RHEL4 platforms in master-master
configuration. ÂOne of our nodes regularly reports a segfault and exits.
ÂThe log is shown below. ÂThis is a production platform so we run
minimal logging for performance reasons.Â

The current release version of OpenLDAP is 2.4.25. I would suggest you try something current. Problem reports with such an old release of OpenLDAP are definitely not going to be pursued.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.