ldapsearch - CA cert without using ldap.conf

Hi,

With ldapsearch I'd like to specify on the command line the CA
certificate file without having to use TLS_CACERT in ldap.conf or any
other configuration file.

I suspect the solution lies in either the -O or -e option to ldapsearch,
but I can't find any documentation about them.

I'd be very grateful to any pointers to a solution.

--
Liam Gretton                                    liam.gretton@le.ac.uk
HPC Architect                                 http://www.le.ac.uk/its