[Date Prev][Date Next]
Internal (implementation specific) error (80) and cannot allocate memory
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Internal (implementation specific) error (80) and cannot allocate memory
- From: Hendrik van der Ploeg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:59:28 +0100
- Organization: Competa IT B.V.
- User-agent: Hacked together bunch of php scripts
I'm importing a ldif file in a ldapserver which has 200 different
databases on it. The max is 256 by the way.
I import the ldif in every database only with a different DN per database
I can import the ldif file in about 30 databases and then the server gives
the error message:
"ldapadd: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)"
And in de slapd.log:
bdb_locker_id: err Cannot allocate memory(12)
The ldif file consist of about 8000 lines.
Is there some kind of maximum entries per database and can I expand the
I just can't imagine that there is a maximum of 8000 * 30 = 240000
Hope someone can help me.