Re: syncrepl and mass deletes

--On Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:44 AM +0100 LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot@gmail.com> wrote:

Well,

To resume my tests:

provider and consumer in 2.4.24 -> same behaviour
Get rid of session log -> same behaviour

If I removed one of the providers of my consumer, everything went fine.
Even, if I stop the consumer during mass deletes, it sync very fast as
soon as it starts again
That's related to several providers for one consumer and may be something
else I don't see.
The second provider (first rid in my conf) has less that 15 entries and
no updates at all.

I changed the order of the providers in my slapd.conf. There is no
difference.

Have you looked at the report in ITS#6872?

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.