Re: syncrepl consumer with several providers, is it working?

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 04:13:41PM +0100, LALOT Dominique wrote:

> I'm a little bit worried about that mail and the fact that our  setup is
> getting out of sync sometimes.

Just a thought here: you are replicating from multiple
servers into a single database. Does every server have a
different serverID configured? This is not the same as the
syncrepl rid. If two servers are reporting the same serverID
it could mess up the replication protocol because the
entryCSN and contectCSN values include the ID.

I would certainly advise updating your older servers: 2.4.11
has known bugs in this area.

Andrew