From: openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Troy Knabe
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:32 AM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: multi-master and consumers

I have a couple of master ldap servers and several consumer ldap servers.  Can I set it up so that both masters sync to the consumers?  That way if I lose a master, my consumers would all still be updated?

Thanks
-Troy

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.