Dynamic modules unloading

Hello!
I have OpenLDAP 2.4.24 built with -enable-dynamic and --enable-modules options

So, dynamic modules support is on and my question is:
Why can i load module

(for example:

dn: cn=module{0},cn=config
changeType: modify
add: olcModuleLoad
olcModuleLoad: translucent.la
)

But when i'm trying to unload it (because it's not used at all), i cant do this anywhere?

dn: cn=module{0},cn=config
changeType: modify
delete: olcModuleLoad
olcModuleLoad: {6}translucent.la
# the same with simply olcModuleLoad: translucent.la
modifying entry "cn=module{0},cn=config"
ldap_modify: Other (e.g., implementation specific) error (80)
	additional info: cannot delete olcModuleLoad

If it is not realised yet, you may consume my question as a feature request :)