Add GSSAPI to RootDSE ?

Hi the list,

I want to add a supportedSASLMechanisms in my rootDSE :
Today, i have all of this :
ldapsearch -LLL -b "" -s base -x '(objectclass=*)' supportedSASLMechanisms
dn:
supportedSASLMechanisms: NTLM
supportedSASLMechanisms: DIGEST-MD5
supportedSASLMechanisms: CRAM-MD5

I want to add GSSAPI. To add this i created the following ldif file :
cat /tmp/rootDSE
dn:
changetype: modify
add: supportedSASLMechanisms
supportedSASLMechanisms: GSSAPI

Then with simple autentication (-x) i used my testing olcRootDN to modify the rootDSE :
ldapadd -f /tmp/rootDSE -x -D "cn=admin,dc=server,dc=lan" -W
Enter LDAP Password:
modifying entry ""
ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
    additional info: modify upon the root DSE not supported

What i'm missing ?

*Fabien COMBERNOUS*
/unix system engineer/
www.kezia.com <http://www.kezia.com/>