Re: ldap auth does not works after openldap upgrade

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 02:13:40PM -0200, Leonardo Carneiro wrote:

> To: Andrew Findlay <andrew.findlay@skills-1st.co.uk>

Please keep replies on the list so that other people can
benefit from the discussion in future.

> > Aha! How many entries did that search return? Was is about the same
> > number that you would expect given your users and groups?

> yep. they are all there.

> > Did you previously have the LDAP server set up to refuse data to
> > anonymous users?

> No, it could bind as anonymous and read any data.

In that case leave the database alone: the problem is in the
configuration. Please post the slapd config. We need to see
all of it except for any passwords.

Andrew