[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: ldap auth does not works after openldap upgrade
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ldap auth does not works after openldap upgrade
- From: Leonardo Carneiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:05:16 -0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=rXDDTrbBTl/2LDCQdSjYgGTU9uT+xlTYVXq/k4jcAlo=; b=dmOuSKFWLMvxg/1ilIuu2KC8gYM7rElLFKVhDyH0YsKwU4+DswK1Qz0gU9+Y5GtLcY A/EkC4WiULKZm34655D4qw1l8RulOqwCikk28i5ko4F5mxd1R8uR7dX1+bBt/hI7NRvQ U5Sl7dFsMxZc70wQgq1wp+geDgn/FEBTl+NNs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=bJIm6BTlE8d08eMcBgfY5iyIb+EFi7v6QGcDlhj99S2NC4e0gCFFCqaoKBrcbCWfl+ BceYCQeIk4GiogAqQDh9uY7pzG7exdznJemUQR0JOS/iAnudXhtGjnGE3NRSJwtYTbQR x7qraJnmz4qAWoTryeS92BFUgguC89aBzun8Q=
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTikfMLBJs2BRZJ46Sbj7WjZykWK1YC1ywU2LvL9g@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <AANLkTikfMLBJs2BRZJ46Sbj7WjZykWK1YC1ywU2LvL9g@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Leonardo Carneiro
> Hello everyone,
> I upgraded my debian machine from lenny to squeeze (the new stable)
> that comes with samba 3.5.6 and openldap 2.4.23. this machines works
> primarily as a PDC.
> i have 3 services authenticating on ldap: samba, apache and redmine.
> samba is acting very weird, but it's kinda working, but redmine and
> apache aren't working at all.
> these services do bind to the server, but it cannot find the users.
> also, i cannot execute ldapsearchs via CLI. plus, in the bash, when i
> try to change to some user other than root (eg: lscarneiro), the
> system does not recognize the user:
> fileserver:~# su - lscarneiro
> I have no name!@fileserver:~$ whoami
> whoami: cannot find name for user ID 1130
> i'm very VERY noob on ldap and don't know exactly what kind of info i
> should give to you guys to get some help. any help is very welcome
any news...? please :)