Re: Search with filter doesn't return any results?

On 02/04/2011 08:21 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Did you add an index for the "uid" attribute in slapd.conf, and then
fail to run slapindex to rebuild the indices? That would certainly cause
this behavior.

Thanks for your response. Yes, this is the case.

On importing data from old ldap, I got these errors:
Error: Internal (implementation specific) error (80), additional info: index generation failed

So I disabled nearly all indexes on config. Imported data, run some tests, and added indexes back to config. I foolishly assumed that slapd would create those indexes or refuse to start if it requires some additional operations.

Thanks for your help, now everything works as expected.

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti@tavasti.fi  /   +358-40-5078254