[Date Prev][Date Next]
cn=config how to grant read rights
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: cn=config how to grant read rights
- From: John Espiro <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:37:57 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101207 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.7
I am new to the whole cn=config thing... Having just started with it, I
have a question.
I have an existing user for which I need to give read rights to the
tree: "This user must have the Read right to the LDAP service.".
How do I go about modifying the ACL so that he has this?