[Date Prev][Date Next]
Is the fix for ITS#6540 included in a minor release?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Is the fix for ITS#6540 included in a minor release?
- From: Khosrow Ebrahimpour <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:30:08 -0500
- Organization: Environment Canada
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206pre) Gecko/20110118 Lightning/1.0b2 Shredder/3.1.8pre
Recently I ran into the olcDbURI bug that was mentioned earlier on this
It turned out to be part of ITS #6540 and I've found that the issue was
resolved and patch was submitted sometime in Nov, 2010.
I am currently running ubuntu 10.04 with the following openldap packages :
What I'm wondering is, if there's a minor release that I can install on
my servers. I've searched the official Ubuntu repositories and they
don't seem to offer an updated package, so I realize that building the
package is my only option.
Your input is highly appreciated.