[Date Prev][Date Next]
joining several directories into a single one, then replicating it
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: joining several directories into a single one, then replicating it
- From: LALOT Dominique <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 16:13:30 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=X5nHvBVT4vSrRLw8oIIUAkD9eTr37/eJII6WmKQiKfI=; b=JAOBLWMnj514oyBzadMQyX4ceN0eglUnaGz/3FZk34v6mjF7Qu7RePhq6pR2D5ZuQO TlZA8QCb0BS22cwY5bz0ZPCpQZgUvWHdUKHxkyTSruGpcBDJfFraIG/yNmzVGQ/tJOSK Pb11iUOJYcVA+pA7RZvGGb0hvnaZGK72R7zDA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=aUK/2gQfm8/oqfYMQKvN8DxjMKcGY7wikfL3qqi1nUzXQu6hql8OkXrAlC2pMFynwr U5BPL+5SYdrZ9bFJbOSG+0ay7vreIjlMP+b20oDa+F5plGObFtDVaCEoAOrXrKXW7oFn Ot5LxRrcaOswc9z7ZmVPjcsKEW3USbLtNITz8=
We are in the process of merging several universities into a single one. As we are working on the authentication part, we already test some solutions.
We put a server as a replica of our three directories, then two other replicas from this one. It works but I am not sure this is the best solution.
Is it better to put a back-meta ou back-relay server for relaying data, then replication from this one?
Also, if we put all data into a single one as we did, what happens if we have the same entry-uuid?
Thanks in advance
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux