Re: Evolution Contacts Schema

> There you will find the schema definition file for LDAP in
> addressbook/backends/ldap/evolutionperson.schema
> -

Thank you Stefan.

Now the trouble I'm having (now that the schema is set) is when I
attempt to add an entry from Evolution I get "error: other" which
doesn't tell much.

>From the phpLDAPAdmin tool I get the error

Could not perform ldap_modify operation.
LDAP said:
Cannot modify object class
Error number:
ObjectClass modifications are not

This is not an error I've run across before. Is there an ACL I need to

I can't imagine I'm blazing uncharted territory...  somebody has had to
have gotten this to work before...

Peter L. Berghold <peter@berghold.net>