[Date Prev][Date Next]
Automated testing routines?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Automated testing routines?
- From: Jaap Winius <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 14:33:55 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.3.8)
Compiling the Debian sources for the OpenLDAP packages can take over
an hour on my relatively fast workstation. Much of that time seems to
be spent running a slapd server with all kinds of test routines. Is
that what's actually going on? Whatever, perhaps someone could explain.