DynList + posixGroup and permission to Dir

I have problem with OpenLdap and permission to file.

First - I set this in my slapd.conf:

overlay         dynlist
dynlist-attrset labeledURIObject labeledURI

Second - I make cn=test,ou=Projects,dc=example,dc=com with:

dn: cn=test,ou=Projects,dc=example,dc=com
gidNumber: 6789
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: top
objectClass: labeledURIObject
labeledURI: ldap:///cn=testgroup,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com?memberUid?sub?(objectClass=posixGroup)
memberUid: user1 (dynamic)
memberUid: user2 (dynamic)

in cn=testgroup,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com i have memberuid: user1 and memberUid: user2

Third - when i made getent group test I have:

But when i try id user1 i didn't see this group :(

And next i set chmod 770 dir and chown root.test dir and try access to this dir.

But of course it is not possible because the user is not in this group (that said "id").

Somebody know the resolve? Because i spent a lot of hours and i can't find the problem.

Very thanks for help!