Re: SASL proxy auth problem -- looks like a bug

Quoting masarati@aero.polimi.it:

=>ldap_back_getconn: conn=1001 op=3: lc=0x960e6f8 inserted refcnt=1 rc=0

^^^ this call shouldn't be here; on the contrary, this should result in
calling ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s() from within back-ldap's
ldap_back_proxy_authz_bind().  I have no clue about why this is happening
since I've never tested this with GSSAPI (and I can't do it now).  However
I've tested it with other SASL mechs (including DIGEST-MD5 and EXTERNAL)
and it worked as expected.

Then I suppose it's a good thing I ran into it. ;-)

Shall I file a bug report? If so, I would prefer to do it via Debian's bug reporting system, since that's what I'm using (along with your 2010-04-29 patch for that error regarding the olcDbURI attribute).