[Date Prev][Date Next]
one system won't authenticate
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: one system won't authenticate
- From: Christ Schlacta <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:38:33 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101207 Thunderbird/3.1.7
I've got two systems authenticating against an openldap directory, and
one that refuses.
I'm attempting to debug why this system won't authenticate, but there's
nothing useful in auth.log, and I can't decipher the voluminous output
that -d 255 provides.
Iv'e checkeced all my configs and my passwords repeatedly. can anyone
suggest a next step from here?
PS: the system that won't auth is also the system hosting the ldap