Re: adding a custom objectClass

yes, I stared at that forever.  My apologies.  That entry was trying to add the entire schema cn={3}ours,cn=schema,cn=config, which already exists.  What I am wanting to do is add an objectClass to that schema.  So I changed it to this:

dn: cn={3}ours,cn=schema,cn=config
changeType: modify
add: olcObjectClasses
olcObjectClasses: ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.32879.1.0.1 NAME 'eSIS' DESC 'Our eSIS ObjectClass' SUP ours MAY (gender $ birthdate $ pupilNumber $ ssIdNumber $ withdrawlDate $ homeRoom $ sped $ lep $ school))

now I get this:

 ldap_modify: Type or value exists (20)
	additional info: modify/add: olcObjectClasses: value #0 already exists

I am assuming that this is referring to the existing objectClass in this schema definition.

I tried adding olcObjectClasses{1} but that didn't work either.  It seems that I am asking pretty low level questions, if there is a document or link I am missing, please point me to it, but the 2.4 Admin Guide does not have much in the way of instructions on this.

Thanks for your help!

-Troy