Drives me crazy .. openLDAP 2.4 - migrate config from 2.3

I recently started to get used to Red Hat Enterprise 6 with openldap 2.4
and the main migration point is the 'new' config style.

I removed my test-database (I have a ldif-backup) files and the default
config from my testsystem.

I followed the RH guide [1], but now get an error with my testsystem
while lauching this command:

slaptest -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf -F /etc/openldap/slapd.d

bdb_db_open: database "dc=filmakademie,dc=de":
db_open(/var/lib/ldap/id2entry.bdb) failed: No such file or directory (2).

backend_startup_one (type=bdb, suffix="dc=filmakademie,dc=de"):
bi_db_open failed! (2)

What may I have missed? Any suggestions? Thanks a lot for pointing me
into the right direction!

Götz Reinicke

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Prof. Thomas Schadt