R: R: how to compile recent openldap on Centos 5.5

Hi,

I had to type these commands:

# wget http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.tar.gz
# tar -xvzf db-4.8.30.tar.gz
# cd db-4.8.30/build_unix/
# ../dist/configure -prefix=/usr/local
# make
# make install

# wget ftp://ftp.OpenLDAP.org/pub/OpenLDAP/openldap-stable/openldap-stable-20100719.tgz
# tar -xvzf openldap-stable-20100719.tgz
# cd openldap-*
# ./configure
# make depend
# make