Re: password problems: SOLVED

Hey Stef,

glad you could fix it (for yourself).
Are you using slapd.conf or cn=config? Seems to bo slapd.conf.
Imo, the rate of mistakes is quite low if you use cn=config and modify
your config via ldapmodify or any other ldapclient. Empty lines or
lines that don't belong there are really difficult to trigger in this
situation. :)

Bye, Benjamin.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 15:43, Stef Coene <stef.coene@docum.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Argh, argh, argh, I took me a few days of trail and error to realize that a
> newline means something special in a ldif file !!
>
> I had a newline before the access control rules so the access rules where
> loaded without errors, but they were never used.
> Once I fixed this, I was able to tune the access rules and to get my setup
> working.
>
> Thx for all the help,
>

> Stef

To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra