Re: Trying to understand an error message

Khaled Blah writes:
> Thanks for your reply, Hallvard. Do I understand it correctly that I
> can re-use LDAP structures on which a bind has already been done?

Yes, a Bind on an LDAP* remains in force until the next Bind, possibly
StartTLS (I don't remember) or Unbind.

> Do you know of any other stateful data I would have to look at?

The assertion implies a broken data structure, so my guess is you either
reused the LDAP* after Unbind, or you have some data corruption in your
program.

--
Hallvard