[Date Prev][Date Next]
Trying to understand an error message
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Trying to understand an error message
- From: Khaled Blah <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:44:52 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=yUN19JwVWHdqgxrtyO8nf2PzI0oR4AdZgABlLAZj100=; b=WxHQ1KXDfuWpm9sqq0ScE2bEgxM5/q2hwkWbvbQBBbGTEWjv3j0+LQXr/fxmWc7+OB byKci8ycHAekWHGOQCvcdDRi4bkWSucuwk1bRVxQs3ow5dl+szV90+J2wbKCwfD9oLJS IJ430TK9kH15t20KCz4kKF68rTpeZ1Gab+J1Y=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=XR6gKAOw+Jvi/+k6DFUovm2+X+/qCajUN2qtZ+zM/TqDm0NOTViYWRkbLXHFKrp1cx mopbNxcpDTR77JvavmBhfhIKshkkZvVMEg6TXBTYeFFH0xaMi8j1HelOgotrBw9Zr46x y4FVjlZ+p8hZy3OGpFn4o4RCttZ27ibMj6BA0=
I have written an application which uses OpenLDAP and I keep receiving
this error message:
"sasl.c:75: ldap_sasl_bind: Assertion `( (ld)->ld_options.ldo_valid ==
0x2 )' failed."
The code at this position says the following:
"assert( LDAP_VALID( ld ) );"
My application creates LDAP structures (using ldap_init) and re-uses
these structures whenever possible so that the least number of LDAP
binds have to done. Is there anything I need to do after an LDAP
operation has finished or maybe do I have to unbind at some point to
make sure the LDAP structure remains in a valid state? I would be
happy to receive any insight into this.