[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: AIX as openldap client
- To: Stef Coene <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: AIX as openldap client
- From: Benjamin Griese <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:49:53 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fWnOdosImcCz23OmR3PoZ3pFPtreG05T3+REaGZwa9U=; b=E+yJ52yhEiBW1jy6+dSBf/za/ENp+Ub9oYzCD6ES8hhahxy8rtM0+lZqk9jmn/AZDn cYeVk+SBN0aYgPhRB0GWdZJy9cXdG4u/TdjS8yKYwptiVzc+jPqqPLIdQza7rsdC3AKz na3CO0i1ib54flCVJNt5FR23s342snREXNwm0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=bYMsBA8ID4E/WMJOlxnnteOZAI/rBnozASau92UAhxj1ILh0LCS3/E0hOoQw2CiLrO mP7wEW348nfP5t3BTDA+mybvvBK3Ztf/7pOJzDaILK5KlqK+UXns4eIDYYK4Lka64GOZ vIPx/ZyR0JxyjGPzlcpvwSZo0GrSh5TjN3Tzs=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
could you please point what you did to solve your problems as anybody
else could be interested in that solution. Unfortunately, these
machines are on my schedule, too. :)
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 15:40, Stef Coene <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I finally had some time and I was able to solve my login problems on AIX.
> I tried the same procedure on a clean AIX installation and I was able to logon
> using my ldap server .
> Thx eveybody for the response.
> Special thx to Marco Pizzoli for the (off-topic) help.
> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
> For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra