Re: unable to perform authenticated binds

--On Friday, November 05, 2010 3:06 PM -0400 Tim Dunphy <bluethundr@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

 And sorry to Quanah for the type-o. ;)

 At any rate thanks for the ldapsearch. It did return a ton of
information on the attributes defined in my schema:

 [root@ldap2 ~]# ldapsearch -x -h ldap.acadaca.net -s base -b
"cn=subschema" + | more
# extended LDIF

If it doesn't show up here, then the LDAP server doesn't have it loaded. Perhaps there is an error in the schema file itself that is causing it not to be loaded. I would suggest starting slapd with -d -1 from the command line, and seeing what error(s) it complains about with that schema file.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc