[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Syncrepl filtering
- From: Bram Cymet <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:43:11 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100915 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.4
I would like to control what gets replicated to my ldap slaves.
How would I specify what I don't want to be replicated? Is this even
possible or do I have to create a filter that finds everything that I
want to send down?
Canadian Bank Note Co. Ltd.