Re: Error 18: Solaris 10 Native LDAP-Client

Hello Ralf,

yes you're right that's the right SR, and yes it's about dynamic
I pointed Austin right to you and this thread, just for better communication.

In the meantime I set the ACL, but unfortunatly it didn't help solving
the problem, you may take a look at my example:

DN: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
olcAccess: {0}to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange by
dn="cn=ldapadm,dc=example,dc=de" write by
dn="cn=proxyuser,ou=system,ou=people,dc=example,dc=de" read by
anonymous auth by self write by * none
olcAccess: {1} to dn.base="" attrs=supportedControl
val/objectIdentifierMatch=1.2.840.113556.1.4.473 by * none
olcAccess: {2} to dn.base="" attrs=supportedControl
val/objectIdentifierMatch=2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.9 by * none
olcAccess: {3}to dn.base="" by * read
olcAccess: {4}to * by dn="cn=ldapadm,dc=example,dc=de" write by * read

If I remember right {4} is not opening up the access when it is
explicitly denied in the ACLs {1} & {2}, am I right?
But I'm not sure if this is the right place for this kind of ACL,
cn=config instead should be wrong too I guess.

Bye, Benjamin.

--
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra