Re: Syncprov checkpoint and sessionlog with cn=config

I do it via ldapmodify:

dn: olcOverlay=syncprov,olcDatabase={3}hdb,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcOverlay: syncprov
olcSpCheckpoint: 20 10
olcSpSessionlog: 500

Where database 3 is my primary database (database 2 is my accesslog DB).

--Quanah