Problem updating cn=config directory

 Hi,

I am having problems updating the cn=config datebase as shown in the following output:

ldapmodify -Y external -H ldapi:/// <<EOF
> dn: cn=config
> changetype: modify
> replace: olcServerID
> olcServerID: 1
> EOF

SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
SASL username: gidNumber=0+uidNumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external,cn=auth
SASL SSF: 0
modifying entry "cn=config"
ldap_modify: Referral (10)
    referrals:
        ldap://ottauth1.test.cbn/cn=config

Does anyone know what this referral (10) error means. The URI listed there is the local box.

For some reason I am only getting these errors on Master servers not on slaves. This really confused me because I am not replicating the cn=config directory.

Any help you be great.

Thanks,

--
Bram Cymet