uniqueMember attribute is not suffixmassaged if attribute is not mapped and changed

Hi.

My configuration is like this:

---------

database meta
suffix   "ou=a,dc=c,dc=b"

uri           "ldap://host:port/ou=a,dc=c,dc=b";
suffixmassage "ou=a,dc=c,dc=b" "dc=a,dc=b"

---------

This works fine in everything else but the uniqueMembers of groupOfUniqueNames gets not rewritten (they are still in dc=a,dc=b domain).

If I however add a mapping

---------

map             objectClass groupOfNames groupOfUniqueNames
map             attribute member uniqueMember

---------

then the "member" attributes are correctly rewritten. The problem of course is that I do not want to change the objectclass.

Mapping the attribute to itself does not help either. So

---------

map objectClass groupOfUniqueNames *
map attribute uniqueMember *

---------

does not have any effect.

I must have missed something crucial on the documentation. Can someone please tell me what it is and how can I get uniqueMembers rewritten without changing the objectclass.

OpenLDAP version is 2.4.11 for both the real and the meta server.

BR,
Jari-Pekka Arvo