[Date Prev][Date Next]
uniqueMember attribute is not suffixmassaged if attribute is not mapped and changed
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: uniqueMember attribute is not suffixmassaged if attribute is not mapped and changed
- From: Arvo Jari-Pekka <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:42:39 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, fi-FI
- Content-language: en-US
- Thread-index: Act1sujZ3urnaUacTBqHcbqXj2CVuA==
- Thread-topic: uniqueMember attribute is not suffixmassaged if attribute is not mapped and changed
My configuration is like this:
suffixmassage "ou=a,dc=c,dc=b" "dc=a,dc=b"
This works fine in everything else but the uniqueMembers of groupOfUniqueNames gets not rewritten (they are still in dc=a,dc=b domain).
If I however add a mapping
map objectClass groupOfNames groupOfUniqueNames
map attribute member uniqueMember
then the "member" attributes are correctly rewritten. The problem of course is that I do not want to change the objectclass.
Mapping the attribute to itself does not help either. So
map objectClass groupOfUniqueNames *
map attribute uniqueMember *
does not have any effect.
I must have missed something crucial on the documentation. Can someone please tell me what it is and how can I get uniqueMembers rewritten without changing the objectclass.
OpenLDAP version is 2.4.11 for both the real and the meta server.