Re: db stick in RAM ?

Hello,
I havn't set up any SSD-based OpenLDAP installations, in most cases I
use Storage LUNs for that, but I don't know/care what kind of disk
giving me the space. Sorry. :)

If you think of syncrepl, do you imply installing two openldap servers
on one local machine?
You should setup this construct. :)

Bye.

--
To be or not to be -- Shakespeare | To do is to be -- Nietzsche | To
be is to do -- Sartre | Do be do be do -- Sinatra