support for arbitrary PKCS11 pin input method

Hi!

 I searched through tls_m.c for means to enter the token PIN for a
PKCS11 token. I found a call to PK11_SetPasswordFunc(). The callback is
set to tlsm_pin_prompt(), which by itself uses tlsm_get_pin().
tlsm_get_pin() only supports reading the PIN from file or via STDIN. To
be usable within any form of gui, there would have to be some method to
pass a GUI callback to ask for the PIN.

 Do you plan on implementing such a feature in the near future or is
there a proposed way of setting such a callback method?

 Kind regards,
  Silvan