Question about openldap and Outlook

 Hello All,

I'm not sure if this list is the appropiate place to make a question about ldap & outlook, in case not, please let me know. I'm newbie with Open Ldap, I'm using it with qmail and vpopmail (my mailserver) and I can access to my LDAP book address using outlook, I can search users and everithing works fine, but the only issue that I had is when I tried to display info for any group; let me explain, I can see the group, outlook identify it, but when I tried to see the members of that group, the outlook doesn't display any info, instead of members, the outlook display the records as another member...

I was looking on a lot websites info about my issue, but I couldn't find anything... any idea?

Saludos!
davidiaz