Re: What attributes to authenticate (or) How to block the ldap tree for anonymous users

Hi Diego,

ahh, that makes sense. One last question to that:
Is there any option to encrypt the bindpw instead of using a clear one?

YaST doesn't use any of these options, so I have to edit the ldap.conf for pam manually.

Thanks a lot so far.