Re: How can I monitore a mirror mode?

Hi Tiago,

Mirror Mode is a lot like syncrepl, except that both servers act like
Master and Slave simultaneously (you'll probably notice that you have
set up both the syncprov overlay and syncrepl directives). So, AFAIK
scripts that you'd use for syncrepl should work for monitoring a
multi-master setup using mirror mode.

--
Diego Lima
http://www.diegolima.org